Parker Hartley and Co look after a large number of clients who receive either one, some or our full of the services we can offer. The inflation in property values coupled with ever increasing rents, increased burdens of legislation and the deep effects of the recession lead to businesses requiring sound financial advice.
HM Revenue and Customs and the Department of Work and Pensions are ever increasing their resources to ensure businesses are complying with all the changes in legislation. Severe financial penalties are now in place if errors arise. We offer the following services in order to the minimise your workload which in turn will allow you to maximise the productivity of your business.
- Free consultation and quote.
- Advice on setting up your business.
- Annual accounts preparation.
- Assistance in preparing accounts, business plan, budgets, projections.
- Personal tax.
- Full bookkeeping services including preparation of VAT returns.
- Advice on buying, selling and running a business.
- Wages, payroll and monthly PAYE